Linden Bulk Transportation LLC: Responsible Care & Distribution
Linden Bulk Transportation is committed to ensuring that its customer’s products are distributed in accordance with the processes supporting the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Responsible Distribution and the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care programs. In conjunction with its quality assurance efforts, Linden continually works with its customers, colleagues, suppliers and the general public to minimize the risks associated with chemical distribution.
Linden’s operations are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and seek to protect the safety of its colleagues, customers, and the community. The Company uses available information and materials, including the expertise of its partner suppliers, customers, and insurance carriers, to improve the processes involved. Linden continues to monitor, measure, review, and evaluate its performance as part of its commitment in this area.
Linden’s focus is to:
- address community concerns;
- make safety, health and environmental considerations a priority in our planning;
- participate in creation of laws and standards which will safeguard our colleagues, community and the environment; and
- promote the principles and practices of responsible distribution by sharing experiences and offering assistance to others
Linden is active in a number of associations on a local, state and national industry level. Linden believes that active involvement is necessary to ensure that the needs of its customers, colleagues, suppliers and the general public are adequately addressed.
- National Tank Truck Carriers
- National Association of Chemical Distributors
- Tank Container Association
- Northeast Chemical Association
- NJ Motor Truck Association
- Texas & NJ Transcaer
- Chemical Industry Council
- Union / Middlesex County Haz Mat Advisory Council
- Arthur Kill Industrial Business Association
- Linden Mutual Aid Council
- Linden Industrial Association