HIRING: ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
About Odyssey Logistics:
At Odyssey, we believe high expectations are the key to our success. When we strive to become better than what we are, everything around us becomes better too. With our advanced technology, global network and integrated processes, we regularly break new ground for clients, cultivate successful professionals and develop existing talent.
Odyssey Logistics provides international logistics management services to the chemical industry and other process manufacturers; it delivers a comprehensive portfolio of logistics services so that clients’ products are delivered safely, reliably and economically, with the advantage of shipment visibility and actionable data across all modes of transport.
Job Summary – Administrative Specialist:
Reporting to the Team Lead Administration, the Administrative Specialist is mainly responsible for a variety of administrative tasks such as carrier invoice upload and audit, follow up on outstanding loading and delivery confirmations and handle questions from the Logistics Service Providers (LSP) on outstanding invoices.
The Administrative Specialist will work closely together with the Odyssey Administration, Operations and Procurement department as well as Odyssey’s Client and LSP.
- Carrier invoice upload & audit.
- Handle questions from carriers on outstanding invoices.
- Follow up on missing carrier invoices.
- Follow up on missing loading confirmations with all involved parties.
- Gather outstanding delivery confirmations from carriers .
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures for administrative processes.
- Participate in follow up calls with carriers and/or Clients.
- Provide agreed reporting to carriers and/or Clients.
- Provide operational support on the Odyssey’s Client projects as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, Competences:
- High School Diploma.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in the standard Microsoft applications.
- Good communicator with efficient reporting skills.
- Detail-oriented, well organized and reliable in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results.
- Proactive and willing to take initiatives.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with colleagues and external service providers.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, Competences
- Knowledge of additional European languages is an advantage.
- Some years working experience is a plus.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package (health insurance and MULTISPORT card).
- A young and dynamic working environment.
- Fast growing international business.
- Great Office Location.
- High company standards and culture.
- Friendly, international atmosphere.
Want to join our team?
You must take two actions to fully complete the application process.
1. Please send your CV – in English – with reference ‘Logistics Planner’ to HRGdansk@odysseylogistics.com. Questions may also be sent to this email address.*
Please, place in your CV the following clause: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.”
*Confidentiality is guaranteed.
2. Complete the online application.
To complete the online application please click the button below.