HIRING: LOGISTICS PLANNER
About Odyssey Logistics:
At Odyssey, we believe high expectations are the key to our success. When we strive to become better than what we are, everything around us becomes better too. With our advanced technology, global network and integrated processes, we regularly break new ground for clients, cultivate successful professionals and develop existing talent.
Odyssey Logistics provides international logistics management services to the chemical industry and other process manufacturers; it delivers a comprehensive portfolio of logistics services so that clients’ products are delivered safely, reliably and economically, with the advantage of shipment visibility and actionable data across all modes of transport.
Job Summary – Logistics Planner:
Reporting to the Team Lead Operations, the Logistics Planner is mainly responsible for the planning, execution and follow up of all outbound deliveries and he/she will be a key contact for Odyssey’s Client Customer Service representatives. The Logistics Planner will work closely together with the Odyssey Operations, Administration, Procurement and Quality department as well as Odyssey’s Client and Logistic Service Providers (LSP).
Principal Duties: Provide service to Odyssey Customers and Carriers:
- Intense communication with customers on daily basis.
- Plan transportation for Odyssey Customers.
- Maintain/Set up Master Data.
- Issue and distribute reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and report any potential service failures to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely cooperate with the Quality Department concerning nonconformities and claims process.
- Provide operational support on Clients’ projects.
Qualifications, Skills, Competences:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the standard Microsoft applications.
- Strong communication skills – being able to effectively communicate to all levels directly and remotely.
- Efficient reporting skills.
- Detail-oriented: accuracy is essential.
- Well organized.
- Proactive and willing to take initiatives.
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, Competences
- Knowledge of additional European languages is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Transport Management Systems (TMS) is an asset.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package (health insurance and MULTISPORT card).
- A young and dynamic working environment.
- Fast growing international business.
- Great Office Location.
- High company standards and culture.
- Friendly, international atmosphere.
Want to join our team?
You must take two actions to officially apply.
1. Please send your CV – in English – with reference ‘Logistics Planner’ to HRGdansk@odysseylogistics.com. Questions may also be sent to this email address.*
Please, place in your CV the following clause: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.”
*Confidentiality is guaranteed.
2. Complete the online application.
To complete the online application please click the button below.