Drive for AREA
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 401K matching contribution
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Vacation/Optimal Home-time
- Free parking at company terminals
- Weekly settlements
- Full-service maintenance shops
Plus Much More…
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Valid Standard Class A CDL with minimum of 2 years’ verifiable over-the-road, interstate and intrastate tractor-trailer experience
- Minimum of 12 months of flatbed steel hauling
- Good driving record
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screening
- Experience and proficiency using smart phones and/or tablets to operate e-Log service provider (Transflo)
- Good communication skills
ABOUT AREA TRANSPORTATION:
Area Transportation has employed some of the highest quality steel haulers since 1978. Our pay and benefits package for company drivers is unmatched by any other carrier. We offer the highest pay, affordable full health benefits, matching 401k, vacation, and holiday pay.
ADS has over 175 Peterbilt and Kenworth tractors and a variety of five axle and heavy-haul trailers.
Most of our drivers make it home during the week and we make it a priority to get our drivers home to their families over the weekend. We offer weekly settlements, two full service maintenance shops, and a fuel station at our Corporate headquarters in Chesterton, Indiana. ADS is committed to providing the highest quality customer service to our drivers through our caring and committed staff.