Intermodal Metals (CMI Logistics LLC): International Metals Transportation
As a natural extension of our North American capabilities, CMI now offers full-service, single-source international metals transportation services. Working with our sister companies, we provide licensed NVOCC and freight forwarding services for both imports and exports.
Our capabilities extend globally, including into Europe, Asia and Latin America, providing both export and import transportation services – door-to-door, door-to-port, port-to-door or port-to-port – mirroring the INCO terms you have with your customers.
In a variety of international ports, we have a full complement of our proprietary LRPs to provide:
- A seamless door-to-door transportation solution
- Rail to Ocean
- Ocean to Rail
- Truck to Ocean
- Ocean to Truck
- Reduced material handling and damage by eliminating costly transloads at destination ports
- Reduced or eliminated waste in load securement materials
- A reduced carbon footprint by converting final-mile or first-mile logistics to intermodal
- Load securement that meets North American railroad and maritime securement standards
CMI, utilizing the power of the Odyssey Logistics & Technology international network, offers:
- Total Customs Brokerage, including:
- Customs Clearance
- Importer Security Filings
- Duty Drawback
- Surety Bonds
- Foreign Trade Zone Consulting
Our ocean-going capabilities include our long-time service into Hawaii, in which we provide seamless door-to-door transportation to the island state.
Moving master coils, plates, tubing or bar stock to Hawaii is easier with our Hawaiian offering, providing a single-source, end-to-end service.