Sample Fulfillment (CMC): About Us
CMC is the global leader for outsourced sample fulfillment and logistics services:
- Over 65 major manufacturers use CMC to store, package and ship their sample and small revenue orders.
- We have processed over 10 million sample shipments through our state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution sites strategically located in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- We handle both non-hazardous and hazardous materials in complete compliance with all regulations for both ground and air freight shipments.
Our clients have access to 800 line call services, Internet ordering, email confirmations and website shipment tracking and reporting. CMC uses data matrix bar code control designed for efficient:
- Sample order processing
- Material handling
- Inventory management
- Client reporting
Special services include:
- FDA and GMP clean room filling
- Temperature-and light-sensitive product handling
Your product sample is often the first contact a potential customer has to observe your company’s product quality, packaging, labeling, shipping, delivery and follow-up capabilities. Big orders start with small samples! Make sure your samples make a great impression!
80% of all sample orders will ship within 24 hours and 100% will ship within 48 hours of sample request receipt. Any shipment that does not meet this criteria will be shipped free of charge, including expedited freight. Currently we are exceeding this standard by shipping over 80% of all sample requests received on a same-day basis, 95% shipped within 24 hours of request receipt and 100% within 48 hours of request receipt. Of course, quick turnaround is only half the story. It must be accomplished without sacrificing quality and accuracy. With over 10,000,000 samples shipped, CMC has an accuracy level of 99.99978%, and we ship over 95% of our orders within 24 hours!
We train our employees in chemical handling, safety, packaging, cGMP standards and hazardous materials shipping (DOT, IATA and ADR) and the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS) guidelines with the classification, labeling and packaging requirements (CLP) therein. Our employees have been exceeding our clients highest expectations for almost 25 years. CMC’s service standard is widely recognized in the chemical industry.