The 14th Annual Supply Chain Technology Forum-North America is the meeting place for senior supply chain executives in North America to discuss supply chain technology.
This event is a meeting place for senior supply chain executives from major retailers and manufacturers to discuss how technology is strengthening their supply chains.
This year’s Forum will be featuring some great sessions, including:
- Taking advantage of Supply Chain Data to satisfy customers
- S&OP and Technology
- How Business Intelligence and Forecasting can be used to revolutionise your Supply Chain
- What Does the Cloud Mean for Supply Chain Executives
- Using Forecasting and BI to understand what your customers want before they do
- Improving Customer Communication to Improve your Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Visibility
This year’s forum will be held at the Wyndham Hotel in Chicago, IL on February 28 & 29, 2012.
Please use the link below in order to find out more information.