Depending upon the client’s needs, we can provide a customized door-to-door metals transportation solution.
Odyssey provides the full range of services for the metals industry, including:
- Flatbed/Local, Regional and Long Haul Metals Transport (ADS Logistics Co, LLC)
- Customized Intermodal Distribution (CMI Logistics LLC)
- International Metals Transportation (CMI Logistics LLC)
- Warehouse and Transload Solutions (ADS Logistics Co, LLC and CMI Logistics LLC)
For intermodal needs, our transportation professionals can tailor a distribution plan for all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals products utilizing our proven Load and Roll Pallet (LRP) process (pictured to the right), providing efficient, damage-free transportation into various gateways in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. We can provide transit times similar to truck with costs that are competitive with rail.
Our additional services include:
- Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) to both shipper and customer with expected ETAs
- Daily tracking and tracing of each container and shipment
- Pre-delivery appointment scheduling
We also offer complete supply chain solutions to our customers, including our Stock and Release program and our Pipeline System, a service that allows our customers to ship as little as 5,000 pounds per day to our various transload destinations. This allows our customers to provide a continual flow of material to their consignees, while reducing inventory carrying costs for the shipper.
To ensure material is damage- and defect-free prior to delivery, we provide shipment inspections at our transload facilities.
Our inventory management system can provide real time tracking of customer’s inventory, either through a secure login to our system or integration with customers’ ERP or legacy systems.